Thursday, May 24, 2018

Irina Shayk Hot Feather Fashion




I really love it when I stumble on a new super hot model that I haven’t yet seen rocking the feather fashion.

Yes… pun totally intended!

So when I wrote about Irina very briefly in our last post about the 2018 Met Gala, I new I was going to writing my next post about her.

It turns out that the this Russian, brunet, super model has been famous for a few years already.

I am not going to bore anyone here with the exact names and dates of her career, but I will tell you this, here real last name is not Shayk.

Irina has been modeling since 2004 after she had won a beauty contest.

She originally wanted to study marketing but that didn’t work out to well for her.

She became famous in 2007 when she became the face for an international lingerie company and that same year was featured in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.

Irina has worked with all the big names like Victoria Secret and Beach Bunny.

BAM!! IS SHE HOT…

No comments:
Post a Comment