Monday, May 14, 2018

Feathers From The 2018 Met Gala



Its no surprise that we saw some amazing feather outfits at the Met Gala, it’s the biggest high class fashion event of the year.

But as always the level of stunning has completely dazzled me, and I am sure that I am not the only one.

I was going to start of with Katy Perry`s out of this world angel wings, but I feel that we have been giving her to much attention on this blog recently.

Not that she doesn’t deserve it, but we need to give some other people room in the spotlight as well.

Irina Shayk in her supper sexy gold dress is going to be on the top of our list for this years Met Gala.

I think that to call her stunning is an understatement.


Next up we have Kate Moss in her simple lack mini skirt with feathers.

Kate shows the world that simple all ways has a very special beauty.


The theme of this years Met Gala was religious symbols and Jennifer Lopez showed up as a feathered Crusader princes. 


We also had Kris Jenner show up in a long black feather dress.


Katy Perry even though I saved her for last, got the most attention for her huge feather angel wings.

She is just so cool.

Did I miss anyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment