Tuesday, May 29, 2018

D.I.Y Feather Necklace – By Quit Lion Creations


It has been a really long time since I wrote a do it your self jewelry post, and to tell you the truth I was not planning on this one.

Also this is not going to be a tutorial what so ever.

Allison from Quit Lion has written out this tutorial so well, step by step, that I wouldn’t even try to take any of that away from her.

Please follow the link below to read exactly how to create this stunning piece of jewelry.

http://quietlioncreations.com/diy-feather-daydream-necklaces/

Allison is a true artist that really impressed me with the way she connects to her craft and writes about it.

Artists that become truly great at what they do, are able to be open conduits for the flow of inspiration from imaginary beauty to its material form.

Allison has that.

No comments:
Post a Comment