Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Treat Or Trick For Thanksgiving! ?


This post was supposed to go out two weeks ago but totally got lost in the system. 

As you can tell we have done some renovations here.

But because it was anyways a Thanksgiving post to begin with, I figured why not. 

Do you like scary movies? 

So Halloween is so close that I can't imagine you don't have everything ready by now.

But, just in case you don't here's a link to a post from a previous year with links to all of our Halloween posts. If you still don't know what to dress up as perhaps you can get an idea from there.

http://thefeatherstore.blogspot.co.il/2012/10/all-of-our-halloween-feather-posts-in.html?m=1

The truth is I was just going to skip Halloween this year and go straight to thanksgiving, but something caught my eye and gave me a flash of inspiration.

I was looking for some good turkey feather pictures when I saw this.

Her being dressed up as a pilgrim reminded me of an old scary movie that might be just prefect for Halloween night. I bet a bunch of you will remember this one.

The Bride Of Boogedy what's awesome is you can just watch the whole thing on YouTube.

Here is the link

https://youtu.be/zLVBidR-8cU

What made me think about it was because he was a pilgrim.

Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment