Saturday, October 14, 2017

J.W Anderson 2017 Winter Feather Fashion

To tell the truth I am a bit confused if these styles are from this winter or last winter, but hey what difference does it really make?

It's all mostly fashion eye candy and inspiration fodder anyway.

“inspiration fodder”

I just came up with that and I really like it.

This first article that I read about this line up was from last year, but I found all the designs mentioned on the Vogue website for this year. So you can come to your own conclusion.

Here are the two links so that you can have a look for yourself.

http://wwd.com/runway/fall-ready-to-wear-2017/london/jw-anderson/review/

http://m.en.vogue.fr/fashion-shows/defile/pret-a-porter-femme-automne-hiver-2017-2018-londres-j-w-anderson/20686#defile-35

From what I understand he pumped this line out right after a full line of men's wear.

The thing that I like best about it is that it seems very glamorous but yet practical. Like stuff that normal people might wear out.

Of course they would be very rich normal people, but you know what I mean.

These three outfits are not crazy full of feathers but they have a lot more than just a feather fringe also.



The leather jacket it a very nice wintery touch, and it comes in two colors.

But I have one question that is really killing me and it has to do with this leather jacket.

Just because you are wearing a leather jacket, does not mean you are dressed for the winter.

So what is up with the above outfit?

No comments:
Post a Comment