Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Beautiful & Strong Crystal Renn



Did you put off the kid's costume until the last minute again this year?

Well, let us see if this could help you out.

I came across the web page linked below and liked what I read but it took me a while to visualize it. Short and to the point descriptions are really good but this one was missing something. 

OK if you read the article it seems to be missing a few things but I just could not pinpoint them. Yes I know because they were not there.


It is a great few ideas for getting by on a kids costume for cheap and last minute but the one that I wanted to talk about here as is the chicken costume, yes of course because it is the one that uses feathers, a feather boa to be exact.

The thing is that they write about a chicken hat but don't show you any pictures so it was hard for me to visualize the thing. 

After my extensive research on the subject (just joking it was just one Google search), I found that the idea was from marthastewart.com “Chicken Costume Project”.

Martha Stewart gives you some good pictures so that you get an idea of what the thing is going to look like. And of course, she starts the article with “Why did he chicken cross the road”.

What was the answer to that one anyway?

Well, the chicken costume is an easy and quick fix that won't cost you too much.

So if you really did leave the kids costume until the last minute, here you are. 

Happy Halloween...



No comments:
Post a Comment