Sunday, September 22, 2019

Prabal Gurung Feather Fashion



Whenever I come across a new designer I check the blog to make sure that I have not already written about them and forgotten. For the most part if they seem new to me I can't find them even mentioned previously, but that was not the case with Prabal Gurung. 

I had mentioned them in two posts in the past, one in 2013 and another in 2014, but I guess that's more than five years ago so I can forgive myself for not remembering. 

So what I am going to do is show five feather designs by Prabal Gurung, one for every year since I last wrote about them. 

Here we have our first dress from their Spring 2015 Ready-To-Wear collection. 

Next up for our 2016 Prabal Gurung design, we fond Cate Blanchett in one of their feather  skirts.

For 2017 they brought us this simple yet stunning off the shoulder, feather decorated sweater.

Last but not least in 2018 they created this magical silver dress with feather trim.

No comments:
Post a Comment