Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Cecilie Bahnsen



Cecilie Bahnsen Feather Fashion - Copenhagen Fashion Week

If I have ever in the past described a designer as new and up-in-coming, then Cecilie Bahnsen is the most new and up-in-coming designer that I have ever come across. 

This woman only finished her M.A in 2010, less than ten years if you needed help with the math, and she already has her own brand. Which she started in 2015. 

But what I found to be amazing was that there isn't really anything about her on the internet. Yes there is a page about her on Wikipedia but its really short, and also I had to have Google translate it from Dutch.

So what we know is that Cecilie is originally from Copenhagen and that she returned to her native city to create her brand. How old is Cecilie? I could not find out on the internet, but hey maybe I will get in touch with her on Instagram and find out.

It is written on her website that her goal is to create “effortless designs that will last”, which flows beautifully with her want to celebrate the Scandenavian design culture which is all about simplicity, minimalism and functionality. 

No comments:
Post a Comment