Monday, July 1, 2019

Amazing D.I.Y Feather Fashion Video`s From Creative Life TV



These videos really brought two thoughts to my mind.  

the first thing that I had thought when I first saw them was that I had for sure already written about them, just because they are so good how could it be that I have not seen and shared them already.

But then I saw that they have only been around for about a year, which is really incredible because you would think that youtube already had everything five years ago, but these girls go to show you how not true that is.

So if you were thinking about starting your own YouTube channel, but then said “Na it has all been done”, maybe you should reconsider.

Ok so back to the topic at hand, these awesome D.I.Y feather fashion videos.

By the way each one is also super short, under five minutes, so they are easy to watch.

The first two are on how to make gorgeous feather dresses using feather boas.

She is using black feather boas in the videos but you can add more color if you so choose.


This last one she shows how to use ostrich feathers to make these super cute feather slip-ons.

Great work and thanks creativelife_tv!
 
No comments:
Post a Comment