Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Chanel Created An Amazing Forest Fashion Show


This past fall Chanel had their models walk through a forest during their ready-to-wear fashion show in Paris.

When I first saw these pictures from the show I was sure that it was done in an actual forest.

But the truth is that it was done in the Grand Palais that was incredibly decked out so that it simply looked like these models were walking through a forest.

The Grand Palais is a huge historic site, exhibition hall and museum complex in Paris France.

I really have a lot of respect for Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel`s  head creative director, he is the one who put the whole thing together.

I honestly expected to see a lot more feathers in the natural, fall colored, forest setting. But the only one I found is the picture at the top of this post.

This is for sure one of the most original fashion show themes that you are going to see.

Some thing about it makes me think of Christmas` trees and how beautiful and magical it is when we bring nature into our lives and homes. 

No comments:
Post a Comment