Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How To Make Feather Wings - Video Tutorials

Awesome Videos – How To Make Costume Wings

So I have written a post on how to make costume wings using real feathers before, but these are really great videos and I hope that I am giving enough credit to the people who made them here.

I want it to be very clear that I didn’t make the videos and I hope that if you like them you will give them a thumbs up on YouTube.

I will be honest with you the last one is the coolest but you should still have at least a quick look at all of them.

This first one from TheSorryGirls is the simplest and best explained in my opinion. And what is even cooler is that its about how to make Victoria Secret style wings which goes perfectly with the VS vibe that has been going on here.

But really I didn’t choose this topic because of that, at least consciously that is, who knows what our minds are really doing behind the scenes right?

YoshFHP put this video together. She explains everything really well but the thing that bothered me was the music, its just not my style. Oh and I am just much better of a listener than I am a reader so that made them less appealing to me but to each their own. You should definitely take a look at it.

Now these last two are by Alexis Linicome. She actually sold these on her website for as much as two thousand dollars. She is currently sold out of everything on the website but you can check out her blog for more information.

Thecrookedfeather.com



No comments:
Post a Comment