Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Totally Bohemian Feather Fashion



The thing that really made me laugh out laud (LOL) when I started writing this post was that it was just few posts back I wrote about the word BOHO and said I didn’t know if it was a real word or made up, well I guess I got my answer.

I think that there is just something about feathers that is a bit bohemian in its nature.

So what really is bohemian anyway?

Obviously you are going to get a bunch of those textbook answers when you put that question out there. Things like “from Bohemia and different from the norm”. But my question is, what is the difference between Bohemian and Hippy? Or any other counter coulter name that you can find out there.


I think they are really all the same thing with just different names.

These are all just names that are given to people that feel the need to be more expressive about their individuality.

It’s a funny thing when you think about it every person on the planet is one of a kind, so why do some of us feel the need express it more than others.

But on thing is for sure feathers are something that do it for us, maybe its the freedom we associate with the fact that birds can naturally fly.

Maybe some of these pictures will inspire your one of a kind fashion to soar to new heights. 

No comments:
Post a Comment