Thursday, March 15, 2018

Katty Perry - Feather Fashion



Katy Perry is one of the more interesting of the feather fashion fans that I have written about. 

She started her music carrier in gospel music and ended up.. well she has moved around a bit as far as her musical carrier. 

Anyway this all American stare really seems to love going out in stunning feather outfits. 

Here are just a few that I wanted to share.

Here she is at the 2009 MTV Europe awards in Berlin. 

Just a few days later on the same tour she rocked it out in this nude feathered dress by Jenny Packham.

I love the name “nude” for a color, I think I have written about this once before.    

https://www.google.co.il/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/fashion/feathered-fashion-takes-flight-gallery-1.28576

Just a few days later on the same tour she rocked it out in this nude feathered dress by Jenny Packham.

I love the name “nude” for a color, I think I have written about this once before.    




And here she is in her famous Peacock Feather Costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment