Tuesday, August 15, 2017

DIY Feather Trim Necklace

 A lot of times I will just go through Pinterest when I am looking for inspiration or new ideas. Ok, yes also when I am bored of working and want an excuse to just check out pictures on the internet.

But just recently I cam across a bunch of pins that were really great.

This detailed instruction post on how to make a stunning feather trim necklace really takes the stage.

Here is the link to the pin:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/86623992811153411/

Danielle is a real DIY, home made blogger that’s been at it full force since 2011.

If you ask me though this project of hers is something that should be coming out of a designer school.

She did such a great job with this project I am amazed. Look at these detailed pictures explaining exactly how to do this.


Here is the link to the full site where you can find all of the instructions.

https://makingitwithdanielle.com/2013/02/27/feather-trim-collar-necklace/amp/

She did a great job using materials that she had around, but if you need to get some feathers for such a project, you know where to find us.


No comments:
Post a Comment