Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Lipsy Feather Trim VIP Dress


I found this stunning dress on a website called ASOS.com, and it was out of stock.

Not that surprising being that it is amazing and was being sold for 33 BPS.

Here is a link to the web site, you should take a look at the video to get a real feel for the dress.

http://m.asos.com/lipsy-vip/lipsy-vip-feather-trim-dress/prd/2433573?CTAref=Recently+Viewed

Lipsy, which is the company that makes the dress seems to be really cool. The reason I had never heard of them before is probably because they are British.

Funny that makes such a difference, but you know that it does.

Lipsy seems to be a super cool company. They have a whole section called DENIM DOLLS & BRINGING THE 90’s TO NOW.

Any of you who have been following me for some time already know that I have a weird 90’s fetish.

And the denim? Remember this post

http://thefeatherstore.blogspot.co.il/2017/06/summer-series-feather-shorts.html?m=1


Anyway they also have a very nice feather high heal shoe that has already sparked my desire to write a new feather shoe post.

I hope you are all enjoying the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment