Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Summer Series-Feather Summer Skirts

Of course I have written post about feather skirts in the past, but to the best of my recollection I have never posted these pictures before.

Now to be totally honest with you all, I don’t remember where I found these pictures, and the source is really not relevant for the purpose of this blog post.

I just want to share with you some great looking summer feather dresses, and maybe give you some good ideas for you summer wardrobe.

Just take this first picture for example.
This colorful feather mini skirt can be made very easily by attaching two or three layers of Coque fringe to any plain mini skirt.
Look how great that looks with a casual t-shirt and denim vest.

Ok, those shoes do give the whole outfit a bit of a non casual look, but it is still something you could wear to the mall.

This next piece is not a skirt but a one piece feather dress.

I added this elegant white, feather fringed dress any how just because it is totally for the summer.

Straight and colorful with a professional feel, this feather skirt is great for a summer day at the office.

At least that’s what I think when I see it with the blazer she is wearing.

Here is something to wear for a summer night out on the town.

This black ruffled feather skirt and leather jacked are perfect for clubbing.

Now you all Know that I usually stick with actual feathers, but some times I come across a feather print that I just must share with you.

This feather print wrap around is just such a case. Its perfect for that summer day that you want to go out to eat on your way home from the beach or pool.  

No comments:
Post a Comment