Monday, December 5, 2016

Feather Christmas Decorations - 2016

We almost always put out a Christmas decoration post and I really thought that i wasn't going to find anything new for this year.

Take a look at our list from last year.
http://thefeatherstore.blogspot.co.il/2015/12/feather-up-your-christmas-decorations.html?m=1

But I found a great post of 11 D.Y.S feather Christmas decorations that I am very happy to share with you.



First off take a look at this great peacock feather wreath.

It is really nice and seems to be easy to make.


Here is a second wreath that is a bit difference than anything we have brought you in the past.

It is very simple and also elegant. 


And this is the last one that I am going to show you here. 


I guess you can use any colors but I really liked these.

Take a look for yourself and order your feathers today so that we can ship them to you in time for the holiday.  




No comments:
Post a Comment