Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seeing Feathers At The Source

  We all know that feathers are beautiful. They have all those great colors and different shapes.

When we see them in the bags that we ordered its always exiting but to see them still on the birds that they come from is even a bigger delight.

Just this past week I went with my family to this petting zoo which is close to our home.Of course we were taking pictures the whole time. It turned out that most of the pictures I took were of the birds.

I just couldn’t stop being amazed by the beauty of the peacocks.
I even found a bunch of peacock tail feathers and also a peacock sword feather.
What was actually very interesting was to see all the turkeys. Because the turkeys themselves are not very attractive birds but you can see really beautiful things done with their feathers.







No comments:
Post a Comment