Monday, January 30, 2012

Pheasant Feather Dresses

We have seen so much beautiful feather apparel that sometimes I wonder if I have seen it all. But of course that’s never true because there is always something new and exciting that people are doing with feathers.

My latest discovery was of some beautiful pheasant feather dresses that were paraded down the catwalk, and I am not talking about the kind of feather apparel that we saw on the

cat walk at the Victoria Secret show in New York.

I actually found three dresses that were made with real pheasant feathers. They were all being talked about on other blogs that deal with fashion unlike this blog which is all about the feathers.

The first one that caught my eye was this dress featured onfashionisdanger.wordpress.com in this post that they wrote about the designer Sarah Burton who is the head designer for Alexander McQueen.

Here is a picture of the dress that I think is beautiful.


The second pheasant feather dress that is also breathtaking was on formzine.com in a post by Sarah Rabinowe.

Check out this piece made by Irina Shabayeva.

And last is this piece I found on inspirationenthusiast.com made by Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent.

I put these dresses in the order that I liked them. But which do you like best?

No comments:
Post a Comment