Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Emily Ratajkowski In Prada Feather Trim Pants



So Emily is a smoking hot Russian model. While I was writing this post a Russian friend of mine saw her picture and pronounced her last name in a way that I could never repeat no matter how many times I heard him say it.

From what I understood from him it seems that she has worked in the field of.. well you could say adult entertainment.

Anyhow in this picture she is showing a bit of her cleavage off while going braless in this feather trimmed suit.

But of course it’s the suit that interests us here nothing else.

Really…

I was actually looking for the pants, which I had seen, because I feel like they are such an easy DIY project.

All you would need to do is to attach feather trim or feather boa to the bottom of a pair of dress pants.   

Same goes for the jacket and then you can have a great suit to wear to a business party or dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment