Monday, June 26, 2017

Pheasant Feather Dresses – Summer 2017

Of cause I have already written about pheasant feather dresses, but because they are just amazing I am going to write about them again.

Also I am pretty sure that it has been a few years since I wrote about them, and I definitely didn’t have these great pictures.

I split these into three separate categories in my mind. One for each dress.

The wild

The theater

The runway

In the wild, like in this dress things grow large, and have beautiful colors.

Pheasant feathers seem to go great in all scenarios, but the wild natural setting is was seems to fit them best.

Now the wild needs to be tamed for us people. True that not allways is this the case, many times the wild goes very well on the runway.

But as far as this dress here goes, the wild has been given very straight edges and an office executive type feel. Yes but still its very wild.

And then we have the theater stage, which seems to be the combination of the two.

This pheasant feather dress has a very elegant vibe to it. It gives off a feel of the middle ages.


It could also be the gown worn by the queen of some mystical people.

Peace and love to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment