Saturday, May 20, 2017

Feather Pool Dresses, Swimsuit Cover-ups

If there is anything hotter then a G-string bikini, it’s a mostly see through pool dress to go over that G-string.

Now at first glance people would say what is the point of these things. But they really are supper sexy and glamorous. I don’t think that they have any practical use though, maybe they keep you a drop warmer, and perhaps some stores that wouldn’t let you in with just a bathing suite would let you slide with a pool dress on.

Any way, practical or not is not the question, we are talking about fashion here, and what about some hot feather pool dresses?

So after searching through the internet trying to find awesome feather pool dresses, I think that this is a very new idea. I really couldn’t find more then just this one feather pool dress.

And I couldn’t even find who makes it, just found the picture on Pinterest.

And then I started to search for swimsuit cover-ups with feathers, and still not much out there.

I found this one that has feathers at the ends of the string tie, but what about Lace cover-ups with feather trim.

Or a cover up just made out of feather boas attached by lace.

I just cant understand why there is not more of this stuff out there.

I think this could be just as big as the feather bell bottom idea that I just gave you all a few months ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment