Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cynthia Rowley – Party Girl – Feather Dresses

 Really not dresses, but just a skirt.

So really I don’t know Cynthia but I think we would get along great.

The only reason that I say that is because what I read about her crazy party she put on for the New York Fashion Week.

She made it look like a teenage girls sleep over party after a crazy pillow fight.

White down feathers flying every where and stunning models dressed to kill, but in very casual style and light clothing.

Sounds like my kind of girl Cynthia Rowley.

So I was going to look for feather dresses but in the end I found this cute feather skirt.

Simple but stunning.

If you would like to check out how you can make your own DIY version, take a look at this post we wrote just for you.

http://thefeatherstore.blogspot.co.il/2017/02/how-to-create-amazing-feather-dresses-i.html?m=1

No comments:
Post a Comment