Monday, June 13, 2016

Hawaiian Style Feather Fashion For The Summer



I personally have not yet been to Hawaii but it is defiantly on my list of must see places.

I have read so much about the absolute natural beauty of the islands and the totally laid back culture of the people that live there. People who have visited and even a very close friend of mine who lived out there for a semester of collage cants help but say how friendly and peace full everything is there.

With their awesome culture is of course their totally unique traditional style clothing. Now I know that they had made capes out of feathers but I was thinking about something more for the summer season. What came to mind for me was the traditional Luau dresses and necklaces.

Now I know that these are traditionally made from grass and flowers but how cool would it be to have a luau style outfit made from feathers?

I thought that for sure this has already been done by some fashion designer but I have not yet found it.

So if you are a fashion designer here is your chance to be the first or you can easily make your own totally original outfit for the next pool party, beach party, summer bonfire or whatever.

All you need to do is attach this dyed green hackle fringe in two or three overlapping layers over a mini skirt.

Then just top it off with this two toned feather boa either as a necklace of a crown.

What ever you do have a great summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment