Monday, November 4, 2013

Abbey Crouch In A Feather-lined Sequined – Strictly Come Dancing

Strictly come dancing is the British television show where celebrities pair up with professional dance partners and compete in dance contests.

They mostly compete in ballroom and Latin dancing.

If you take a look at some of these pictures on dailymail.co.uk you will see some absolutely stunning costumes for the show.

Of course the question always is, is it the costumes that are stunning or is it the ones wearing them?

 There were two pictures that I saw that I just had to share with you.

Of course the first is the model Abbey Crouch with her partner Aljaz Skorjanec, here she looks fantastic in her feather lined sequined gown.

Then there is this one which juts made me smile.

 Mark Benton with Iveta Lukosiute.


I cant say why it makes me smile but it just does. 
No comments:
Post a Comment