Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Jungle Feather Fashion



Rumble In The Jungle

Get really down and tribal with these awesome feather pieces from festivalia.com

These feather and leather collars are from a company called Sea Dragon Studio.

The thing that I saw on their website that really got my attention was this crazy cool jump suite.

Me and my wife are planning on making a crazy anniversary party for ourselves this year and we were thinking about showing up in something like this.

Well I guess I mean these.

But what struck a chord with my deepest soul levels was the mention of Burning Man.

These two jumpsuits are called Burning Man outfits on the website seadragonstudio.com website.

And that just created a storm of very deep emotions in my being because once again, it looks like I am not going to be making it this year, and I want to be there so badly.  

No comments:
Post a Comment