Friday, May 24, 2019

How To Make Big Hoop Feather Earrings



After my last post The Feather Earring Trend - Summer 2019, I just had to write a do it yourself, big hoop feather earring post.

There are so many great tutorials out there, that I had to really choose well to find the one that would be best to share with you.

What is important to remember is that the big fad this summer are BIG hoop earrings. The tutorial that I am sharing with yo  shows smaller hoops but all you need to do is increase the leangth of the silver wire to have the right size for the summer of 2019.

Take a look at our wide variety of plumage feathers to find the right color, shape and size to match the style that you are looking for.

The picture at the top of the post is from a tutorial I found on diyjewelryhub.com, here is the link for that LINK4THAT.

I would suggest to be creative with the instructions, make the hoop bigger, you could leave the beads out, or even try an imperfect circle like Jacquemus in the picture below.

I would also suggest attaching the feather to the earring hook so that it would hang in the center of the hoop.

Let your imagination soar.
No comments:
Post a Comment