Monday, April 8, 2019

You Can Make Boutique Feather Dresses



If you have a dream of becoming a dressmaker it's always good to find someone who has already done it successfully to learn from.  

I know that we have spoken about all the big name designers here and have shown you all of their stunning feather dresses, but what about the smaller dress makers?

It is actually interesting because just last night my wife was telling me that the small “Ma & Pa” stores of America are a thing of the past. She was saying that they have all been put out of business by Walmart.

Well I must say that I thought to agree with her but at least now I see that there are still small Boutique businesses that are able to flourish.


Modehaus is a boutique custom wedding dress designer in Minneapolis.

Of course the reason that I came across them is because they have made some stunning wedding dresses with a white feather trim.

But the point that I am trying to make by showing you this beautiful small business is that if you have been following our blog for some time and have been toying with the idea of creating your own feather wardrobe, use Modehaus as a source of inspiration that it can be done.

If you browse through their website and read some of their stories you will see that they are really doing something that they love and believe in while
providing a one of a kind service for their clients.
No comments:
Post a Comment