Thursday, April 25, 2019

A New Thought On How To Add Feather Trim To A Dress



Everyone has the things in life that they are good at. Most of us also have the things in life that we specialize in and I believe that this is what makes a person a success, having one or two fields that they are much more than just good at.

Of course this is not a motivation post, but hey why not maybe that one or two sentences will wake something up in someone who reads them.

The point I am making is there are things that I might be good at but I am not great.

Yesterday I wrote a post about attaching feather Boas to a skirt vertically and today I came across a photo that made me think about how to use the same idea for feather trim.

look closely at the picture at the top of the post, can you see the feather trim going up the length of the skirt?

That could be a very cool way to add feather magic to any skirt.

As I was talking about being really good at something, well I found a great mini tutorial about how to attach feather trim from theladydetalle. She is very good at what she does and I loved the detailed tutorial that she put together.

Here is the link..


I hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment