Sunday, March 17, 2019

More Feather Fashion Trends For Spring 2019


GUCCIE

I don't know how you are feeling but I am way ready for the summer, ok at least let's have the spring. But for some reason it is still so cold and wet outside, where is the sun-shine and the flowers?


MARC JACOBS


OSCAR DE LA RENTA

Yeah I know they are about to be out in full bloom, but I think that I might just suffer from the worst case of winter depression before they get here.


LOEWE

So if you are feeling anything like I am maybe these cool spring fashion designs will help to brighten up your day, or at least take your mind off the cold for a split second.

RICHARD QUINN

Here are a bunch of spring feather fashion designs that I found on the  web site.

They gave the different styles names like “All Dolled Up” and “Down To Earth”, so what did they call the feather fashion part?

ROCHAS

Birds Of A Feather..

Yeah not very original but check out these pictures.


DRIES VAN NOTEN
No comments:
Post a Comment