Thursday, December 27, 2018

Chrissy Teigen Takes Feathers Just A Bit Too Far



We all loves adding  feathers to our clothing and using them to decorate, but in my humble opinion Chrissy Teigen took this a little too far.

Instead of just adding feathers to her bag or picture frame, she went all the way and had them attached to her body.

The picture at the top is part of the Instagram (or was it Twitter) shot which she shared with her fans.

And before you scroll down I feel I need to warn you that the full picture may make you feel uncomfortable.

I know that body jewelry has been around for ever but still some thing about surgically inserting these things under the skin is just too much.

Maybe the fact that they are feathers (well not real feathers) which I always feel are a symbol of the natural world.

But then again maybe that is the beauty in for some people, the way that we can form nature and our bodies.

Very cool looking, but Chrissy you took it too far.

Of course that is just my opinion.

You can decide for your self. 

No comments:
Post a Comment