Monday, October 1, 2018

How To Make A Feather Mohawk



These things are really cool looking.

I saw them first in pictures from Burning Man.

They are very similar to the traditional American Indian head piece, known as a war bonnet, worn by men but I think that they should be less offensive to those who find the use of those as a fashion piece disgraceful.

As you can see there are a lot of different style options to choose from with these feather Mohawks.

This one above was made using pheasant feathers. It is supper cool in my opinion, but I guess you need to find the one that fits your outfit.

 `Here is a link to a tutorial on how to make one of these, this is for all of you who need to have something written out, for the rest of you I found a great video tutorial.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Sew-Your-Own-Feather-Mohawk/




No comments:
Post a Comment