Saturday, January 13, 2018

Feathers And Black – 2018 Golden Globes

So this years Golden Globes event was shrouded in black. Not really in a bad way, or maybe yes in a bad  way.

All the stars wore black to the event, but that wasn’t the bad thing, the reason they all wore black was to make a statement against sexual harassment in the work place. Now that is always a bad thing.

Good for all the stars who united to make such a statement, and lets all hope that it goes further than just wearing a black outfit one night.

But back to our business, who was wearing feathers with their black?

I`ll start with Angelina Jolie, just because I think she is the most well known from our list here. This can very well be because I am not the most up to date on my Hollywood who is who. But I do think that I got this one right.

Heidi Klum will come in second on my list here, not for any reason in particular. 

Caitriona Bulfe

Penelope Cruze

Alexis Bledel will come in last on my list, and this time I have a reason. I don’t think that those leaves are made of feathers, but they really should be.

Those are the feather outfits that I saw from the event, I hope I didn’t miss anyone.

But for real we should all do our best in all ways that we can to stop sexual harassment in the workplace, and anywhere else for that matter. Its just not right.

No comments:
Post a Comment