Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Updated Christmas Feather Wreath

So I have written posts in the past about how to make a feather wreath.

Let me see if I can find you a link to that post, wait just a second…….

OK here it is: http://thefeatherstore.blogspot.co.il/2011/12/how-to-make-feather-wreath-for-holidays.html?m=1

But the truth is when I wrote this up a few years ago LED lights were not a big thing yet.

Today you can get great LED lights for just a few bucks.

And the way I see it, some nice battery powered LED lights are the perfect update for a Christmas feather wreath.

And of course I found you a picture off the Internet to give you an idea how this can be done, well I will give you a few ideas actually.



I didn’t look around to much but I bet you can find some that have a small solar panel and a sensor so that it charges during the day and only turns on at night.

Anyway have fun with the idea and we would love to see some pictures of the wreaths you make.


No comments:
Post a Comment