Thursday, January 31, 2013

D.I.Y Feather Leg Warmers



I got so excited about the last post I wrote about feather leg warmers that I just had to figure out how I can make some myself.

I found this great video on YouTube about how to make your own leg warmers from old sweaters and I right away realized how easy it would be to add some feathers to one of them.
She shows in the video how easy it is to make some super cute leg warmers.

All you need to do is cut the sleeves off an old sweater hem up the on end and then add some decorations, like feathers.

Here is the super easy way to add feathers to these leg warmers.

The secret is the magic of feather fringe.

Just attach the fringe around either the top or bottom end of the leg warmer and vuala, there you go.

Take a look at our full selection of feather fringes at FeatherStore.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment