Monday, August 6, 2012

Feather Belts


Feather belts, what a great feather accessory.

I really like these pictures I found of feather belts they are absolutely stunning.

And of course you have at the end of the post a link to a great D.I.Y feather belt project.

First off is this nice and simple peacock feather belt.

Hot in Hollywood Feather belt, sold on HSN.com for $14.99.
It is the perfect way to add a touch of color and fun to a plain black or white outfit.

Next we have this Obi Feather Belt.

It has a very different look and seems like just the right spice for

your more casual wardrobe.
You can see it at this link but I didn’t see where to buy it or how
much it costs.

And last is this more complex but I think most exotic feather belt that I found on the blog Emmys Fashion Views.

This is what she has to say about it.

“This is a waist belt that Zara has introduced into their accessories range. It is made up of all different pats of the Peacock feather. You can pick it up from any Zara store from
around £19.90. BARGAIN!!!!”
Don’t worry I didn’t forget about the link to the D.I.Y feather belt.

Check out Style Reload "The Feather Belt".
It’s a blog by Virginie Peny a French stylist and blogger who is super cool!
Let us know what you think and leave us a comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment